PLAYLIST : end of summer

cover image : Her's
image from : source
Along with cooling temperatures, changing leaves, and the beginning of school comes the end of summer and a bittersweet feeling of change. Soak up these last few days of the warmest season with these 'end of summer' songs, some about feeling melancholy, some about accepting change, and some are just a few of my favourite summer songs.

One of my favourite albums of last summer was Invitation to Her's. Their music continues to mean everything to me, and this playlist is just one small way for me to say thank you. So thank you, Her's, for always reminding me of sunshine. I miss you.

Tracklist:

"Never Cared" by boy pablo & Jimi Somewhere

"So Strange" by Girl K

"Torn Up" by Blossoms

"Charlie" by Mallrat

"I Really Don't Wanna Go" by Modern Nomad

"Valleys (My Love)" by Whitney

"Theory of Emotion" by Del Water Gap

"Passenger" by Hippo Campus

"Overnight" by Maggie Rogers

"ur mistaken" by Zuli

"Sports Car" by Valley

"No One Else" by From Indian Lakes

"Kiss The Stars" by Hatchie



"Growing Season" by Love You Later

"Happy & Sad" by Kacey Musgraves

"Sunshine Type" by Turnover

"The Basement" by Lunar Vacation

"Lunch" by Stella Donnelly

"One Magic Moment" by Bad Suns

"Moving Out" by Vacations

"I Miss That Feeling" by Tennis

"So Now What" by The Shins

"Under Wraps" by Her's

Add the playlist to your library on Spotify and Apple Music.


Comments

popular posts