PLAYLIST : pride!

cover image : Cub Sport
image from : source
Happy Pride Month! To help you celebrate, I've put together a playlist of 21 of my favourite songs by LGBT+ artists who are doing great things in the alternative industry right now. Wishing you a month full of celebration, acceptance, and of course, love. Listen to the playlist on Spotify and Apple Music at the bottom of the page, or click the song titles for a Youtube link.

Tracklist:

"Party Pill" by Cub Sport

"religion (u can lay your hands on me)" by Shura

"Bad Love" by The Aces

"Number One Fan" by MUNA

"Blip of Joy" by The Drums

"i wanna be your girlfriend" by girl in red

"If I Were You" by Claud

"Hire" by Girlpool

"Can't Buy Happiness" by Tash Sultana

"Souvenir" by boygenius

"Bags" by Clairo

"Tether" by Exnations

"Déjà vu" by SOAK

"i'm not where you are" by Marika Hackman

"Black Friday" by Palehound

"Heat Wave" by Snail Mail

"Full Screen" by Adult Mom

"Cheap Queen" by King Princess

"We Talk all the Time" by The Japanese House

"My My My!" by Troye Sivan

"You've Got Me" by The Greeting Committee

Listen to the playlist on Spotify and Apple Music.



Comments

popular posts