PLAYLIST : twenty songs to take to a deserted island

Music is such an important part of my life. In fact, the reason why I haven't posted on this blog for over a month now isn't because I've been so busy with schoolwork, but rather the music extracurricular activities I'm heavily involved in at my school. All of this music around me has really caused me to think about what my life would be like without music, and I truly can't imagine it.

Narrowing down these 20 songs was very difficult for me, but in this (very, very late) April Playlist, I wanted to share some of my favourite songs in the world with you. These songs are the reason why I love music. I couldn't live without them.

To listen to the Spotify playlist, click here. Or, click on the song titles for a Youtube or Soundcloud link.


Tracklist:

"Machu Picchu" by The Strokes

"Out of Mind" by Magic Man

"It's A Trap" by COIN

"Next In Line" by WALK THE MOON

"Violet" by Hippo Campus

"Patience" by Bad Suns

"Atoms" by Fast Romantics

"Lovetap!" by Smallpools

"I Got" by Young the Giant

"Late in the Night" by From Indian Lakes

"Learning How to Love" by Colony House

"House On Fire" by Black Taxi

"Pretty Little Girl" by Blink-182

"Lost It" by Circa Waves

"Marceline" by Vista Kicks

"Kidnap Me" by CRUISR

"Good Things" by Oscar

"Keep" by Geographer

"Andy" by Last Dinosaurs

"Flame" by Sundara Karma

Comments

popular posts